Car Loans To Get You Moving
Besides your home, a car may be one of the most significant and exciting purchases you ever make. Whilst it can be very tempting and convenient to simply borrow money for a car from your primary financial institution, it’s worth shopping around to find the best loan for your personal situation.
Bluewell provides loans for new and used cars, to help you buy a car, ute, 4WD, motorbike or other road vehicle. These loans may be secured or unsecured and the term loan will vary, depending on how much you need to borrow and your capacity to repay the loan.
Our simple application process can be done online, and it won’t affect your credit rating.
Bluewell Can Help You Navigate The Car Loan Market
Before you borrow money for your new set of wheels, call Bluewell to learn more about the different loan features available. These include:
- Is the interest rate on the loan fixed or variable?
- What is the maximum age of the vehicle you are able to borrow money for?
- Can the loan be used to consolidate debt?
- Can you make extra repayments on the loan?
- Can the loan be used for other things such as a holiday?
- What are the fees on the loan? Possible charges may include an application fee, early termination fee and a break fee.
After you’ve considered the different features you’re looking for in a car loan, check your credit rating to make sure you can apply for a loan, then get your paperwork ready. You might want to organise pre-approval of your loan before you start shopping, so that when you spot the car of your dreams, you’re all set to hit the road straight away!